2.04.2009

stalking my doctor

Today apparently is my creepy day. Since I don't really have anything planned *well I did but my scanner doesn't want to work with my computer anymore, stupid operating system, not everyone uses windows you know! some people like ubuntu thank you very much. So since I can't scan the pictures of the baby to email them to my parents I don't really have anything else to do. That was when I decided that I'll just do a bit of detective work on my Dr. I mean really, the guy kind of knows me pretty intimately I might as well see what other people think of him right? So apparently he's pretty popular out here in Austin. I'm also checking out the maternity wards at the hospitals in my area that my Dr is affiliated with, they seem...ok I guess. I'm not really a hospital fan though so it's kind of hard to get excited about that.

No comments: